2.22.2007

Where Have I Been?

It's been a couple days. I've missed y'all :) So, where have I been?

*Teaching at CLC and OCC and CTU
*Eating killer burgers at Flatlanders with my partner-in-haiku ;)
*Running errands, errands, errands
*Dealing with a constipated Mojo and a runnsy Rococo. Ugh.
*Spending some QT in L-shire.
*Watching documentaries on Sierra Leone & the AIDS Pandemic
*Staying up too late, but for good reasons
*Drinking a good San Giovese and Dining on carpaccio, quattro stagione pizza, and budino di pane with Pats at Francesca's
*Shelling out $25 for a super cute Dolce & Gabbana bag, original price $270
*Deciding to go to China in May after all.
*Enjoying mi vida, baby
*Feeling blessed and lucky. Despite the cat poop.

Tomorrow, spa time, syllabus planning, and finally getting caught up on my damned homework.

No comments: